4.04.2009

My current state of mind...

Im speechless...

One thing I hate is gossip and lying... I really don't care what is said because most people know how I am and know what I capable of and not... Now, I don't claim to be perfect either, but I at least have the balls to claim my mistakes and I deal with the issues the best way possible.

Its the principle of who is doing the gossip/lying and kindness being mistaken for naive is what really fucking bugs me. If you are close to me... Fucking cherish it... Why? because, I'd be the one that would drive miles away for you if you were ever stranded or in need of help. I wouldn't blink to hesitate... Really!! I mean isn't that what true friends do?? or am I the one living in a fucking cave here...

I do hear things through the grape vines and most of the time I just brush it off, because I do have better things to do with my time. I'm living and making things happen and not just idling to the same negative ways that seems to rape you of your youth and time.

Regrets on how Im living my life and if only I could have done things differently in the past... Is what I ponder with every day when I see myself in a mirror to wash my face... That is why I am hard on myself and I make everyday count and that makes me come to terms with in myself towards the end of the day.

Some people here will read this and take it to heart, others will be oblivious and some will take it and go back to their old ways... It doesn't matter... Its your life... I feel good just writing this in my blog and feeling good here lately is what I've been lacking...

No comments: