8.21.2006

Starlight San Antonio, Club Envy & The Pedal Board Rescue.

Starlight San Antonio/Club Envy (8-18-06)
Miguel first gig with The Killing Floor.

Great show at Starlight/Club Envy this past Friday (8-18-06)... Made new fans and as always the Club Envy crowd and camp made us feel at home. This was Miguel's first gig with The Killing Floor with one rehearsal under his belt one day before the gig. He performed like a star and was thunder-in away and made us sound better than ever. Thank you Miguel....

One funny thing that happen to me is that I almost didn't use my pedal board which really wasn't a big deal. But Pat Trevino, Jack's lovely wife called Jack's sister for an extension cord and long story short, Jill and her hubby brought one and saved the day. So on with the show with wah-craziness as always and we performed five songs that night...



10:00pm (Sound Check)

1. You Are So Excited

10:45pm (Show Time)

2. Mary Jayne
3. What I Dream To Do
4. Voodoo Child
5. Hole In My Heart

Many thanks and all of my love to Sherril, Amiee, Nesio (The DJ) & The Club Envy Crowd. Starlight owner, manager, staff, and of course there beautiful waitresses. Jill Trevino and her hubby for lugging that monstrous bright yellow industrial 100 Ft. cord inside the club and ignoring the stares coming in the club...lol and I'm not forgetting Pat Trevino for the phone call for the pedal board rescue. and of course my musical brothers, Jack, Miguel and Larry of The Killing Floor.

No comments: