2.26.2006

Yamaha RGX-A2



MONSTER TONE MACHINE!!


Yamaha RGX -A2 is one of the guitars that I used for "Satan's Alley and "What I Dreamed To Do"... Peter and I was so impressed with it's tone and resonating sounds. I played some open chords and it shows off it's crunch and roar.

I did exactly what I wanted to do, which was, add some different sound textures and this beauty performed wonderfully... The pickups are not twangy as a single coil and it doesn't have that high output humbucker sound either. It's somewhere in between and it's very sweet and heavenly... JCM

From the www.yamaha.com site:

The All New RGX A2 electric guitar is a marvel of modern technology. The proprietary A.I.R. (Alternative Internal Resonance) construction body, LED lit cylindrical diecast knobs, diecast cylindrical tuners, and Yamaha Alnico soapbar pickups make this a high tech transport for your musical creativity.

DETAILS :
Construction:
Bolt-On
Body:
Original A.I.R. (Alternative Internal Resonance)
Neck:
Maple
Fingerboard:
Rosewood
Bridge:
Yamaha Original
Pickups: 2 Yamaha Alnico Humbuckers
Controls: Graphic Pickup Selector Knob, Volume Knob
Colors: White, Aircraft Gray

No comments: