10.27.2005

Get your shit together...


An artist that really has there shit together... just present an idea to the band and the rest of the band just takes from there... Of course you don't have to have music theory under your belt just drive and passion. I've been fortunate that my players just create something right there and then with an inspiration. Creation then happens and then a song starts to take shape... That is magic that few bands experience or miss the point... But of course that's IMHO... There is no wrong or right method in the arts because art surrounds itself with human opinions you either like it or you don't... For me if my music takes you somewhere then that's the most rewarding thing for me even more so than money... You win the lottery when you get millions to see and share your vision.