1.07.2009

The Killing Floor are officially endorsing Curt Mangan Strings


I've met with Curt Mangan and camp at Austin's NAMM back in 2005 or 2006, I forget which year and no, I won't go back a read my own blogs...lol But anyways, great people that are passionate about their product and what an honor for their consideration. From the first pack I was given, I been since hooked.

From here on until further notice, ALL STRING INSTRUMENTS you hear from us live or studio, will be Curt Mangan's FusionMatched Strings. I've send a picture of the band, so soon we'll be on their roster list of artist on Curt Mangan's website. Can't say enough how good these strings are and pure nickle is my choice of material with me!!

http://www.curtmangan.com

Here's San Antonio stores
Name:GUITAR TEX
Address:4330 MCCULLOUGH AVE
City:SAN ANTONIO
State:TX
Zip:78212
Phone:210-822-1595",,
Name:TEXAS DI$COUNT MUSIC
Address:4379 S.E. MILITARY DR #B
City:SAN ANTONIO
State:TX
Zip:78222
Phone:210-333-6100",

Thank you again Curt Mangan & FusionMatched Strings, You are the best!!
~Juan Carlos

No comments: