10.29.2008

RIP Brad We love you bro...

RIP: Bradley Allen Ponder 1986-2008


For Brad
This ones for the poet, and the magick he could write
This ones for the music, cause the music was his life
And this is for the young man who was took before his time
This is for the ones he loved, who were always on his mind

Know the dawn is coming
and know it bring the light
and know God's holding the Brightest Star in Heaven tonight

This ones for the good times, I sure enjoyed the ride
This ones for the whiskey, that kept us out at night
This ones for the pain, that he tried so hard to hide
This is for the Best Friend that I knew in all my life

Know the dawn is coming
and know it brings the light
and know God's holding the Brightest Start in Heaven tonight

This ones for the great man, who helped keep me alive
This ones for when he carried me, in my darkest times
This ones for the day I meet you on the other side
I'll greet you with a bottle, a guitar and a smile

I know the dawn is coming
and I know it brings the light
I know God is holding the Brightest Star in Heaven tonight.



by James Ponder
in honor of his brother Bradley Allen Ponder

Here's two MySpace link's to him and his brother James kick-ass band...

http://www.myspace.com/texasspecial

http://www.myspace.com/swampmouth

Brad passing is unmeasurable and Im still numb and shocked. My deepest condolences to Mlissa, James, family, friends and fans.

What our hearts once owned and had, shall never be lost in our minds. Brad we love you bro. ~Juan Carlos

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Beautiful...